Mr. Sheridan is the President and founder of Strategic Trust Consultants. He is a dedicated professional in the field of estate planning and asset protection. He has more than 20 years in estate planning, business consulting, and in the Private financial industry. During this time, he has accumulated knowledge to help you with your estate planning goals. He believes in running the extra mile for his clients and is understanding in helping them achieve their goals.
Academic credentials include:
- Universal Class C.E.U. McLean, VA Estate Planning Certificate
- IMBI Berlin Germany Certificate in Problem Solving Skills
- IAP Career College Alberta, Canada Business Consultant Certificate
- City College-Fort Lauderdale, FL earned an Associates Degree
- Certificate in Business Financial Concepts
- Certificate Basic in Project Management
- Certificate in Principles of Economics
- Certificate in Finance and Accounting
- Certificate in Investment Fundamentals
- Certificate in Risk Management
- Certificate in Sustainable Development
Mr. Sheridan spends his time volunteering in his local community to the Coral Springs Police Department, Florida Initiative for Suicide Prevention, and OneBlood.org.
Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.