Want to know how to file a charitable remainder trust? Many think it is a complicated process. We make it simple to file your Charitable Remainder Trust.

  1. Appoint your Primary Trustee and your Co Trustee and then list your non charitable income beneficiaries.
  2. Confer with your State Attorney General’s office and your state charities bureau to see what the requirements are.
  3. Consult with a trust consulting company (such as Strategic Trust Consultants, LLC) or a trust and estate lawyer and create a trust agreement.
  4. Apply for a EIN number with the IRS or use the Primary Trustee social security number.
  5. The Primary Trustee and CoTrustee will sign the trust agreement.
  6. Open a bank trust checking account and make a contribution into the trust checking bank account.

Contact Strategic Trust Consultants

Ready to move forward in filing your Charitable Remainder Trust? We are ready to help. Contact us to get started or book a free consultation if you have any questions.

Recent Posts

× How can I help you? Available from 06:00 to 23:00